Elektronikladen | ELMICRO!
...and thank you for visiting our website! Please read more about Elektronikladen | ELMICRO.
The following overview lists a limited number of our products and services only. If you are looking for any information not included here, please feel free to send us an email [mailto:sales:at:elmicro:dot:com].
Projects and Specials
- The ACPRD Project Page - Freescale HCS12 Reference Design
- Project RAM.Bo32 - RAM Add-On Board for the Freescale 912B32 EVB
- Project RAM.Bo256 - RAM Add-On Board for the HCS12 T-Board / Freescale Barracuda EVB
- The USB08 Project Page - MC68HC908JB8 USB Reference Design
- Oliver Thamm's HC12 Web - Information, Links and Resources for users of the Freescale 68HC12/HCS12 microcontroller family
- HC08 Web - Everything about this Freescale 8 Bit MCU Family!
- MSP430 Web - The information collection for Texas Instruments MSP430 users
About Elektronikladen | ELMICRO
Elektronikladen | ELMICRO offers a wide range of Evaluation Boards, Controller Modules and Software Development Tools. The company network was founded in 1975 in Detmold, Germany and operates a network of partners and sales representatives to support customers world-wide.
While our product range includes tools for various microcontroller families from different manufacturers, we are particularly specialized in products for the Freescale (formerly: Motorola) 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontroller families HC08, HC11, HC12, HCS12, S12X, Kinetis and ColdFire.
To request a quote or to place an order, please contact one of our sales offices.
Please send us an email [mailto:sales:at:elmicro:dot:com] if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you!
Page date: 2011-08-23